Mangia Piu Kale!

no more anatomy of heartache

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

lazy day. i'm in park slope, in mary and tera's excellent apartment. it's been good to spend time w/them, i wish i was here when they didn't have to work. we got in late on sunday and watched napoleon dynamite, and dan and mikey called me from someplace in Montana, drunk and singing lots of songs and playing guitar. they did one called "i want to be connected to connecticut". yesterday i walked around the neighborhood and did some reading and writing in Prospect Park. My grandfather Ben spent his last year in a nursing home at Carroll and Prospect, and so I took a photo of the arch/monument thing that he could see from his window. i ventured into the park, where even for an early Monday afternoon, there were lots of kids playing and people sunning or walking their deleriously happy dogs. i took off my boots and let the sun warm my legs..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home